Have you ever made a decision out of fear because you felt backed into a corner and didn’t have any other options? That’s called settling.
The opposite of settling is having high standards for yourself, which creates options. Settling is a mindset.
In this episode I’ll be discussing:
- What settling and a vacuum have in common
- How to avoid settling in any aspect of your life
- What effect expectations play in determining your personal standards
- What successful and confident people do that others don’t
You and I have settled at least once in our lives, but let’s make our most recent one the last. After listening to this episode, please share your thoughts below and help our community grow!
A successful failure? Seems like an oxymoron huh? But actually it’s not.
In this episode learn how failure is essential to success. Here is what is covered:
- Failure is simply a numbers game. Learn how to play it and win.
- What a baseball players batting average has to do with your success
- The myth of risk and why resting your past successes is a recipe for disaster
- Insanity, growth and what regret can do to your soul
How willing are you to fail? Share your number and why you chose it below. Remember transparency is part of growing.