The average tenure of Millennials at their current job is around 2 years. Did you know the cost of turnover for 1 employee is 150% – 250% of an annual salary? Retention of younger workers is crucial to your company’s bottom line.
Millennials dominate the workforce, but can also be a headache.
Millennial Mastery: How To Effectively Manage Millennials will help you recruit, train and retain your best young talent.
Full and half-day on-site or virtual training presentations include the following topics:
- Millennials Are Lazy & Entitled: How to Create Emerging Leaders
- Millennials Are High Maintenance: How to Coach & Give Feedback Without Losing Your Mind
- Millennials Are Poor Communicators: How to Teach Soft Skills & Embrace Technology
- Millennials Are Disengaged/Constantly Distracted: How to Align Purpose, Run Effective Meetings & Assign Meaningful Tasks
- Millennials Don’t Take Initiative/Ownership: How to Collaborate & Teach Intrapreneurship
- Millennials Are Job-Hoppers: How to Integrate Career Development to Increase Retention Rates
Millennial Mastery: How To Effectively Manage Millennials is available in full and half day on-site or virtual presentations. Please complete this form to get started!